Wednesday 12 May 2010

touch me i'm sick - meeting up with the intelligence

...

onna eleventh of may i went up linden for that medienhaus place to see the intelligence - the place used to host shows about 10 years ago but usually not nowadays as my pal rat had told me a couple of days before the show


as usually i had arrived late but in time for the start of the intelligence's set - so the first task was to quickly find my reserved seat


and then take that seat and watch the show...






what i enjoyed most was the encore - but unfortuately the camera shut down after only half the encore - so here know is the bit that was caught on hard disc - but still I think this is rather impressing and should give y'all a good impression of the group:



after the show i had to kill sometime...


hanging around in the front room...



... waiting for the ambassadors of the group to get ready for interview


time hardly waits for anybunny - except for my beautiful self naturally - and finally know here is my cool interview with the Intelligence:




right after the interview i went home and sadly i had to leave all those cool flowers behind...


have a nice time untill my next blog post right here on my internet, yours haselore kohl

PS: as usually there is more cool clips from that show up my own channel - der kanal von haselore - at haselore.net - so would you please go there to check them out because i cannot post them all up here

No comments: