Thursday 16 April 2009

finally some shots

finally i got the shots from the killed by 9 volt batteries show!!


the first shot shows me with KB9VB's approximately 27 guitars. as you can see I&I don't look too relaxed under heavy flashlights but the gitten sure do!

the second shot has been taken on the way out - the idiot who took this thought it was dead funny having me posing next to a cover with a hare on it. once you give somebody your small finger they will be asking for fxxxing hair from your muttonchopsideburns. pimpin' ain't easy - but I&I think being a smalltown celebrity is nowhere near that easy




some......how.... i mean still..... well, honestly.... it's sorta weird, innit?

so me was left wondering when I&I were finally to get those pictures from the last blut & eisen show at verden/aller. the review of the show I&I has yet to finish...but it is not an easy task as I learned that blut und eisen were one of the few very very good rock bands out of germany along the lines of lets say blumen am arsch der hölle, razzia, slime and SYPH so they probably deserve more than a one liner. there's even a 3 liner interview featured with thomas tier and i am still working on the translation which is a bit heavy for me...
nevermindthebollocks here's the last days musical treatment
gloria by them
does everyone stare by the police
time's up by the buzzcocks
wahre arbeit wahrer lohn by die krupps
last of the famous international players covered by leeway

see you down there,
yours haselore

No comments: