Sunday 26 June 2011

tree of life

last week hasmuth sent bun a poem...


"Paranoid, sittin in a deep sweat -
thinkin I gotta f&%$ some bun before the week ends



The sight of blood excites me,
shoot you in the head
sit down,
and watch you bleed to death




I hear the sound of your last breath -
shouldn't have been around,
I went all the way left



You was in the right place with me at the wrong time


I'm a psychopath,
in a minute lose my f&%$in mind


Calm down,
back to reality


Don't fear death,
cause I know that it's promised to me



Flashes,
I get flashes of Jason


Gimme a knife, a million lives I'm wastin -
the shadow of death follows me, I don't give a fuck


Pussy play superman,
your ass'll get boxed up


Put him in a straight jacket, the man's sick -
this is what goes on in the mind of a lunatic"


yours haselore kohl

PS: just wonder where he stole those lines from?!

No comments: