Wednesday 27 January 2010

Child Abuse at Silly Fick Art #?

...

we are living in rough times - and especially for nutters because it looks that this is the age of zero tolerance for those and you might get a f'in bible struck up your bum by some greasy egotistic "punk" if you just listen to his senseless babbling for long enough... I just don't like any honkytonk reading to me from a bible cause they always leave the good stuff out like that thing about lot#s twisted wife and daniel down the lion's den and other cool topics that I am interested in and that bear a great deal of relevance and importance to my daily life - where only the fittest of the fittest will survive when babylon will finally come to a fall!!!


so the other week end i went down to der silly fick art number...?


well, dunno...I forgot.... never been to one of these before... but I think it was the 23rd of january zero one o....


i left the room with those ultracool and very inspiring carpets and i got dressed up properly but the drivers were to arrive late and the were pissed out of there dumb heads and they put me in a rucksack which is worse than being put in the trunk of a chieftain tank...


i did not get into the concert room early enough to get myself a better place than the one directly near the bar. the room was full of people watching and the so called drivers were only out to get more beer and get a good place for drinking but not for watching the band and listening to they're offerings. i got some entertainment out of some boring tour stories that my pals v and captain starlight told me who both had been playing in the last edition of the legendary goldstar and therfore got to know a lot of rubbish.


but time was up and I moved upfront to the stage to get a better view of child abuse's performance...


and indeed there I got a very good seat for watching and filming the band



it's funny that for the arrangements they make down there at der silly fick art the funny f-word that even the most stupid of all fritzens does understand is left out of the festival's name resp. gets abbreviated.


too bad i don't have a shot to prove this fact, but i was too busy working on getting the band's performance on hard disk


Child Abuse from New York City, they were a cool trio and as you can see on my cool vids they play some punk reduced to the basics of 1977 if it weren't that complex - at least that's what i have under stood is what they what label themselves if they had to but they wouldn't cause they hate f'ng labels just like i do myself!
... but when I had finally caught them for an interview the band's bassplayer and drummer had mysteriously disappeared from my view in the most of mysterious ways.
I got to talk to luke calzonetti the keyboarder and lyricist though ...and this is what he said:


HK: How old are you?
LC: 31
HK: Out of all the bands or projects you've ever played in what's your favourite song?
LK: when we had a band called MEH it was a cover by the Shagrats from England that were one of the original 60ies Punk Bands [shagrats, that's a good one, yours hk, humble editoress]
HK: How do you feel after the show?
HK: Tired


that's it! and now enjoy the encore cause that's been the finest piece that got played that evening and it's there encore! after the show some patchworked disco music got put on by tom smith courtesy of to live and shave in l.a. - but i got tired and i needed a rest very badly so i went to sleep...



the next day I heard from my pal v that somebun from queeny had been to the show. too bad i missed the opportunity for a meet'n'greet and a cool photograph; I had been hearing so much about that mysterious trio that used to play shows in cool costumes and lots of make up along with bands like frank & me [btw: wot a cool name, yours h. kohl, smart editoress for LFK] and anal mustard.
so i will have to meet the queeny later!


but as you all should now by know: hard luck follows hard music,
yours, haselore kohl

No comments: