Monday 30 November 2009

where's those photographs showing myself meeting up with hellsongs?

I think I did an interview with hellsongs from somewhere down scandinavia but I can't find anything on my hard disk drive except for this photograph of my self that was taken some days after the show onna obviously sunny morning right after the sickest trip down to some disco that i had ever experienced.


now here's a short but very cool vid of one of most popular covers hellsongs do play - i think you can guess the song very easily. but i have not put it here because it is so illegal to show the title of the song right 'here



know i have to look up on wot frigging harddisk run i have put the actual interview and original documents, but for now i am getting very tired again,
have a nice one, yours haselore

No comments: