Monday 17 August 2009

some new videos by the freeze from boston

I got some videos that were sent in by a friend who filmed at the freeze show in verden and i have put them on the internet here and there - in there bill close is doing a way cool move after his guitar solo, very probably because bill spotted my pretty self in the audience and was going to make a lasting impression on her in order to get a good show review and i feel that his plan has worked out pretty well!
after the show i managed to get even closer to bill (sorry man, no pun..).
i hope that i will have my piece on the freeze put on the internet soon - once again right here on looking for kohl where you get to read about the things first!
very truly yours haselore

PS: if you got some spare time you can answer that letter that i just got - go on and do some ablasshandel and help a dutch bitch get some grand,
My dear in the Lord,
Greetings to you in the most name of our Almighty. His richest blessings shall be upon you forever! I am Mrs.Anja Visser
I am 52 years old from Netherlands but based in the UK; I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my brain. From all indication, my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I live for the next few months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten
to a very bad stage.
I was brought up in a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor accident and before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $13.5 million dollars with a Security Company in Republic of Togo as family treasury before i was admitted in the UK . Presently,this money is still with them in a box(Contents of the box are not known to the Security Company) and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the deposited box for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my illness or forfeit it into their recovery vault.
Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organizations, the poor and the motherless babies' homes where I come from.
I want you as a God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will approve you as the new beneficiary of the deposited box(Money).Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I shall wait to receive your prayerful reply through this private email address
(mrsanjavisser@live.com )
Yours truly,
Mrs.Anja Visser

No comments: